We offer products related to food waste and biomass valorization. We offer innovative solutions for the biotransformation of food biomass into valuable added value products. Check our latest processes and available products for the transformation of food waste.
We deliver a selection of flavour sensory standards available in mix-10 glass ampoules to be shipped worldwide. You might also choose from our catalogue individual compounds and build your own kit. We use only high-quality food grade raw materials.
Ask a Scientist
Eptes provides a catalogue of consumables and products that include a large selection of analytical flavour standards and a collection of sensory reference materials.
In addition, we offer a line of products in food biomass valorization that enable our consumers to conduct processes for the biotransformation of food waste into valuable products.
Our latest news
Food Waste and by-products R & D abstracts – February & March 2018 Deep eutectic solvents pretreatment of agro-industrial food waste (research) Waste biomass from agro-food industries are a reliable […]
Food Waste and by-products R & D abstracts – April & May 2018 Food waste as a source of value‐added chemicals and materials: a biorefinery perspective (review) As the availability of […]
Aromas and flavours R & D abstracts – April & May 2018 Biogeneration of aroma compounds (review) Aroma compounds may be recovered from natural sources, produced by chemical synthesis or […]
Eptes at the Climate Show 2019
Eptes will participate in the International Climate Show that will be held at Palais de Beaulieu, Lausanne, Switzerland from 13 to 14 of February 2019. The show will be dedicated to the most innovative industrial technologies and solutions for the protection of the climate and the reduction of the carbon emissions. In our booth, we will exhibit a wide variety and the latest technical solutions in food waste valorisation. We hope you'll drop in our booth and see and learn more about our services and products.
Our environmental commitment
At Eptes, we put all our scientific and technical knowledge at the disposal of the environment
We are committed to operate with complete respect for the environment and social partners. We are constantly seeking to promote environmental awareness and responsibility through our innovative eco-products and services and our fair-trading policy with our partners and suppliers.
We have translated our commitment for the environment into concrete actions
- We develop ecological processes for the recovery and the reduction of food waste and we organize seminars each year to disseminate these processes.
- We offer to NGOs and small business a free R&D services by finding for them the most appropriate eco-technical process to reduce their waste at no cost.
- We have introduced into the market our ecological line Eco Technical Grade Flavours where the raw material comprises 100 % of food waste.
- Our choice of partners and suppliers of analytical standards is based solely on their high degree of integrity, their total respect for the environment and regulations in force.
- We have been working for several years to build up Big Data database open and accessible to the scientific community. This because we strongly believe that digitization in research will open the door to more environmental-friendly processes.
- We are transparent and open to share with partners, local communities and with society in its entirety.